Back to Shooting Nature Wildlife, This time with the Olympus Pen Micro Four Thirds
June 3, 2013
I won’t be shooting sports for the moment since school is finally over. I’m trying to get my bearings back into shooting nature wildlife. But this time, I’m concentrating on using my micro four thirds system. This was shot with the Olympus Pen E-PL1 with the Olympus 40-150mm F/4-5.6 Lens. I’m also using the Olympus VF-3 viewfinder. I’m really interested in the micro four thirds system, I really feel that it has matured well enough. I would be using this system regular for now, unless I have a job to shoot.
What’s in my bag?
- OLYMPUS 12.3 Megapixel E-PL1 Pen Camera (Black camera body)
- Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN -Micro 4/3 400963
- Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Fixed-Zoom Lens (Black)
- Canon FD 50mm F/1.8
- FD Vivitar 28mm F/2.8
- Rokinon FE8M-C 8mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens for Canon – Black
- Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Canon EOS EF to Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Rainbowimaging Canon FD Lens to MFT Micro 4/3 Four Thirds System Camera Mount Adapter, with Tripod Mount
My PEN / Micro Four Thirds Album:
- Please recheck your ID(s).
- If you are showing a private album, check that the "Retrieve Photos From" option is set to "User's Private Album" and that the Authorization Key is correct.