My Canon Camera Gear, Batch 2011
March 4, 2011
These are my camera and lenses after selling some that I don’t use.
From left to right, first row:
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras with Third Party Compatible Lens Hood ET-65III from Amazon. – This lens is my go to lens for portraits, it’s small, lightweight, sharp. Also a great macro lens when paired with the Pro Optic Budget Auto Extention Tube . You can buy this lens from Amazon and Adorama
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens with Third Party Compatible ES-62 Lens Hood from Amazon. This is a great all around lens, great for indoors, low light, portraits, you name it. Perfect lens if I want to travel light. This lens is available from Amazon and Adorama
- Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC . This is the lens I use the most. It’s the one attached to my camera 90% of the time. Available from Amazon and Adorama
Upper Row Attached to Camera bodies
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Ultra-Wide Lens . This the latest addition to my canon gear. This has change the way I see things. This lens is sharp, light, and has great focal range.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens. This is the longest lens I have at the moment, this lens goes out with me on every outdoor event, and it’s the one I use to take photographs of wildlife.