My Fuji Mirrorless System Camera
July 25, 2015
Yes it is true!!! I bought myself a Fuji System. I now have a Fuji X-E1 which I bought used on May 29, 2015 and 4 lenses a week after that. I really wanted to try the Fujifilm X System, but I’m hesitant because I’m already into Micro Four Thirds. Having two mirrorless system seems not too practical, until I came across a used Fujifilm X-E1 body for a really cheap price (only $200). I said to myself, hmmm, I can use this with my Canon FD Lenses. And there it goes, I bought it together with the Fotasy AFFD Canon FD Lens to Fujifilm FX Mount Camera Adapter .
For a week I’m using it with my Canon FD 50mm F/1.8 and Canon FD 50mm F/3.5 Macro(Photo above). I was amazed when I saw the jpg images. After that first week, I found myself with the Rokinon 12mm F2.0, the third week I came across a near mint Fujinon XF 18-55mm f:2.8-4.0 for only $265, by the 15th of June 2015, I bought the Fujinon XF 55-200mm f:3.5-4.8. At this time I’m happy with this setup, I’m covered from ultrawide to telephoto and with the release of the new Fujifilm X-T10, I might get that as my primary body and have the X-E1 as a backup.
My current FUJIFILM XF Lenses:
- Fujinon XF 18-55mm f:2.8-4.0 R LM OIS Zoom Lens – Review coming soon
- Fujinon XF 55-200mm f:3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Zoom Lens – Review coming soon
- Rokinon 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fuji X – Review coming soon
- Fujinon XF14mm F2.8 R – Review coming soon
- Fujinon XF18mm F2 R – Review coming soon
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8 – Review coming soon
- Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR – Black – Review coming soon
- Fujinon XF60mmF2.4 R Macro – Review coming soon
- Fujifilm X-E1 16.3 MP Compact System Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD – Upgraded to X-E2
- Canon FD 50mm F/3.5 Macro lens with Fotasy AFFD Canon FD Lens to Fujifilm FX Mount Camera Adapter