My Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Compact System Camera Gear
September 30, 2014
Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Cameras
MFT Camera Bodies:
- Olympus E-PL7 16MP Compact System Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Silver)
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 16MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera
- OLYMPUS 12.3 Megapixel E-PL1 Pen Camera (Infrared Converted)
Canon FD Lenses I use for my Micro Four Thirds Cameras:
- Canon FD 200mm F/4 SCC Manual Focus Lens,
- Canon FD 135mm F/3.5 Manual Focus Lens
- Canon FD 50mm F/3.5 Macro Manual Focus Lens
- Canon FD 50mm F/1.8 Macro Manual Focus Lens
Native Micro Four Thirds Lenses:
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f1.8 (Black) Lens
- Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm Kit f/1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f/2.5 G Aspherical Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Rokinon 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F/4.0-5.6 MEGA O.I.S. Lens
Conversion Lenses, left to right: Raynox DCR-250 Super Macro Snap-On, Panasonic DMW-GFC1 Fisheye Conversion Lens.
- RainbowImaging Canon FD Lens to Micro 4/3 Four Thirds System Camera Mount Adapter
- Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter with Built-in Aperture Iris, Canon EOS EF to Micro Four Thirds Camera
- Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlight
Mirrorless Gears I sold.
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Cameras
This is the latest addition to my camera gear. The Sony Alpha a6000 Interchangeable Lens Camera
and the Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS.
The Sony Alpha a6000 is the first mirrorless camera to achieve near accurate AF Tracking in AF-C continuous autofocus. With it’s 179 af points it tracks the subject accurately while refocusing on each frame at the speed of 11 frames per second.
- Lens Mount Adapter for Canon FD, FL Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Camera – I bought this so I can use my Canon FD lenses on my Sony Alpha a6000