Topaz Adjust just got better! With new tools V5 offers a more professional feel.
November 7, 2011
Here are just some of the exciting new features and tools you’ll find in the new Topaz Adjust 5:
1. Selective Brush. For easy dodging, burning smoothing and removing adjustments.
2. Finishing touches. Features options for borders, transparency, grain, warmth, vignettes and more.
3. Preset collections. Presets are organized into unique collections.
4. Apply button. Stack multiple effects and presets during the same workflow.
5. Auto create layer. Automatically creates a new layer where your adjustments will be saved to.
6. Effect enable/disable. Clickable preview options that allow you to hide or view a set of adjustments for easy comparison.
7. Histogram. Built into the Preview Navigator window.
8. Ordered interface workflow. The interface is set up in numbered
stages for a quick and easy workflow.
9. Individual tab reset buttons. Quickly reset the parameters in a specific adjustment tab without affecting your other settings.
10. Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
TCamera: Canon EOS 40D | Lens: EF 70-200mm F/4L IS USM Lens. ISO 100, 106mm, 1/60, F/4, Aperture Priority.