HDR Photo of Lockheed 5B Vega
July 30, 2011
This is one of the exhibits on the second floor of the National Air and Space Museum. Here I really have to boost my ISO to 800 because of the limited light availability while using the camera’s Auto Bracket Feature to capture multiple images for merging into an hdr photo.
This hdr photo was created using a Canon Rebel XS and a EF-S 10-22mm Wide Angle Lens, aperture at F/5, ISO 800, Auto Bracketing set.
Software I use to create and process this photograph:
- Photomatix Pro – I used this in creating this High Dynamic Range Photograph by merging the three exposures I shot.
- Nik Dfine 2.0 – This is a photoshop plugin from Nik Software. I used this to remove noise from my photos.
- Nik’s Viveza 2 – This is from Nik Software. I used this to enhanced the fine detail structure of this hdr photo.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – I used Lightroom to manage and organized my photographs.
- Canon EOS Rebel XS – Digital camera – SLR – 10.1 Mpix – body only – supported memory: SD, SDHC – black
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs