Martin Luther King Memorial, Washington DC
August 22, 2011
Washington DC’s newest memorial to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. opens to the public Today at 11 a.m.
The memorial is the first to an African American on the Mall, and is situated about half way between the Jefferson Memorial, on the other side of the Basin, and the Lincoln Memorial, to the northwest.
This hdr photo was created using a Canon EOS 40D and a EF-S 10-22mm Wide Angle Lens, aperture at F/9, ISO 400, Auto Bracketing set.
Software I use to create and process this photograph:
- Photomatix Pro – I used this in creating this High Dynamic Range Photograph by merging the three exposures I shot.
- Nik Dfine 2.0 – This is a photoshop plugin from Nik Software. I used this to remove noise from my photos.
- Nik’s Viveza 2 – This is from Nik Software. I used this to enhanced the fine detail structure of this hdr photo.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – I used Lightroom to manage and organized my photographs.
- Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs