The Old Boat
October 18, 2011
I have been so busy at work for the past three weeks, and didn’t have much time to go out and shoot, this is probably the longest time I haven’t gone out to shoot. Today, I had a chance to walk around the neighborhood, I was really happy I did. It was really beautiful, the autumn colors are here, just a perfect time to capture the beauty of fall.
This hdr photo was created using a Canon EOS 60d and a EF-S 10-22mm Wide Angle Lens, aperture at F/9, ISO250, Auto Bracketing set.
Software I use to create and process this photograph:
- Photomatix Pro – I used this in creating this High Dynamic Range Photograph by merging the three exposures I shot.
- Nik Dfine 2.0 – This is a photoshop plugin from Nik Software. I used this to remove noise from my photos.
- Nik’s Viveza 2 – This from Nik Software. I used this to enhanced the fine detail structure of this hdr photo.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – I used Lightroom to manage and organized my photographs.
- Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs