Urban Decay HDR
July 25, 2011
This hdr photo was taken from what looks like to be a big compound that was burned a long time ago. This photo is composed of 5 frames taken manually. Camera on a tripod, set to Aperture Priority, ISO 100, Aperture F/16. Taken with a Canon EOS 60d and a EF-s 10-22mm lens at 10mm.
Software I use to create and process this photograph:
- Photomatix Pro – I used this in creating this High Dynamic Range Photograph by merging the three exposures I shot.
- Nik Dfine 2.0 – This is a photoshop plugin from Nik Software. I used this to remove noise from my photos.
- Topaz Adjust – This from Topaz Labs. I used this to enhanced the details on my photographs.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – I used Lightroom to manage and organized my photographs.
- Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
- Fotopro 51G 51-G Arca Compatible Tripod Ball Head
- Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod