First of, here's a few words to describe the Demb Flash Diffuser Pro, lite, simple, reliable and it simply works. I bought my Demb Flash Diffuser 4 months ago, and I have been using it ever since. I'm glad I bought it. I've use it in events, gatherings, children's party and it never fails me. I first learned about this product when I was searching flickr for easy to use flash diffuser, there I found the Demb Flip-it group pool. I was hesitant at first because there aren't many reviews that talk about the Demb Flash Diffuser Pro and at that time it was still new, so what I did was I made my own DIY Demb Diffuser out of household items I can find in the kitchen, you can see it here. It works, and I use it for sometime before deciding to get the real one. Features I Like:
- Made of Good Quality Material
- Small/Easily Fits on any of my bag or jacket
- Works well all around. Indoor, outdoor,high ceiling.
- Can also be use as a pop-up flash diffuser. See the pictures at the bottom.
What I don't Like:
- Like any other diffuser that uses a velcro loop system, I'm not sure how long the velcro system will last.
Where I have use it?
- Macro – I use flash 90%-95% of the time when taking macro photos to improve the quality of light and I do that with the help of the Demb Flash Diffuser.
[flickrset id="72157624812559532" thumbnail="square" overlay="true" size="medium"]
- Events – Here's one occasion that I have use the demb from start to finish. Please click here.
- Indoors with high ceiling
- Fill flash
Where to buy your Demb Flash Diffuser Pro:
Here are some of the photos of the Demb Flash Diffuser attached to my Canon 430EX II in used on my Canon EOS 20D.
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm Ultra-Wide USM Lens Mini Review
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens Review
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di-II VC Review
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC Review Update
- Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 Mini Review
- Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Review
- Canon EF 70-200mm F/4 L IS USM
- Canon EF 70-210mm F4 Macro Review
- Canon EF 70-210mm F4 Macro Review Update
- Canon EF 70-210mm F/4 Low Light
- Canon EF 400mm F/5.6 L USM Lens Review
- Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II Prime Lens Review
- Tamron AF 60mm f/2.0 SP Macro Lens Review
- Canon EF 85mm F/1.8 USM Prime Lens Review
- Tamron AF 180mm f/3.5 Di SP Macro Lens
- Raynox DCR-250 Macro Lens Adapter Review
- Pro Optic Budget Auto Extention Tube Set
- It Was Better than Last Time – My Favorite shots from my recent baseball game
- Favorite Shots from the March 4, 2013 Varsity Softball Game
- Favorite Shots from the March 4, 2013 Junior’s Softball Game
- First Baseball Match
- First Softball Match I Shot- Feb 27, 2013
- Finalizing My Sites Backend and Optimization With Amazon Web Services (Cloudfront)
- Sigma DN Lens Bundle w/Sigma 19mm EX & 30mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens
- Some Photos from the Wrestling Tounament I Covered last Saturday