Lowepro Fastpack 350 Mini Review
October 15, 2010
In this week’s review, I’m going to talk about my favorite camera backpack, The Lowepro Fastpack 350. I have the red one that I got from ebay for only $70.00 which is a good price at that time because as I remember, at the time I bought this bag, probably a year ago, this bag was selling at around $125-$135.00.
This is not my on the go bag, I use this when I travel out of town, where I will need to bring extra gear like a 15inch laptop, lots of cables, chargers etc.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Doesn’t look like a camera bag
- Well padded shoulder strap.
- Well-Padded camera compartment with adjustable dividers
- Zipper side for laptop
- Memory card holders
- Lots of compartments, great for small accessories, like chargers, filters, small light modifiers
- Water bottle storage
- Water resistant fabric
- Durable, excellent build
- Provides excellent protection for camera gear and Laptop.
- Best of all, the side-entry camera access feature allows me easy and fast access to my camera. Ready to shoot anytime.
- Doesn’t include an all weather cover.
- A monopod strap will be a good addition.
Overall, I like the bag, it allows me to be carry lots of gear, like my 15 inch Dell, a 20d or 40d with a ef 70-200mm attach, 3 lenses(tamron 17-50mm F/1.8, ef 85mm F/1.8, 430EX II, pro optic auto extension tube). In the accessory compartments I can fit small things, like chargers, extra batteries, laptop charger, flashlight, manuals and some other stuff that I will need. I can also put a small rebel xs with a nifty 50 inside the top accessory compartment.
It’s certainly not a perfect bag, but the overall design simply outshines a few missing features. Besides, I don’t think I can ever find a perfect camera bag. There is however a bag for every job.
[flickrset id=”72157625045092481″ thumbnail=”square” overlay=”true” size=”medium”]