Protection from Rain – Rainsleeve from OPTech USA
June 23, 2010
Remember my post, Glad I have Glad? Most of you know that I always carry around a couple of Glad freezer bags on my camera bag, this might come in handy in cases like rain or dust. Feezer bags are the cheapest protection you can find for your gear and the good thing about it is, it is available almost anywhere.
Recently, I found a really nice product from OP/TECH USA, the Op/Tech 18″ SLR Rainsleeve for Digital & Film Cameras with Lenses up to 7″ Diameter, 18″ Long, and it is available from Amazon..
It is really handy and I would certainly recommend it to anyone, I mean for $5, you get two RainSleeve, you can’t beat that.
Here are some of the features of the OP/TECH USA RainSleeve, as written in the bag:
- Protects your gear from dust and inclement weather
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens- not plastic
- Camera & lens controls are easily visible and operable through the RainSleeve
- Fits lenses measuring up to 7-inches (17,8 cm) in diameter & up to 18-inches (45,7 cm) in length
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit.
Get yours now: