“Samyang 35mm F/1.4 Manual Focus – Available Feb. 2011
I love this one. I think I’m going to get one, can’t wait!!!
The New Samyang 35 mm f/1.4 AS UMC lens for Canon, Four-thirds, Nikon, Pentax, Samsung NX, KM/Sony will be available for sale by February 2011.
Sophisticated optics of Samyang 35 mm F1.4 UMC has been constructed upon twelve elements arranged in ten groups. The lens comes with two lenses made of the glass with high refraction factor, which reduces its weight and dimensions. Moreover, one aspherical lens minimizes the risk of chromatic aberration. Owing to the high-quality multi-layer coatings, our lens provides high contrast and faithful color imaging. Samyang 35 mm f/1.4 AS UMC uses the system of the so called “floating” lenses allowing to preserve high image quality with minimum focusing distance.
Samyang 35 mm F1.4 AS UMC was constructed to fit most popular reflexive cameras with small sensors. 35mm focal length has universal applications. When attached to the small sensor camera, the lens will act as bright, wide-angle lens perfect for landscape and reporting shooting. The same lens mounted on the camera with APS-C sensor, will become a popular, multitask 50mm lens. In case of cameras with 3:4 system, Samyang 35 mm F1.4 AS UMC will turn into a short, bright portrait lens with 70mm focal length equivalent.
Samyang 35 mm F1.4 AS UMC has been designed with great care for the smallest details and perfect style. This applies both to optics and workmanship, which place the lens among the best photographic products worldwide.
|Model||Samyang 35 mm f/1.4 AS UMC|
|Lens style||wideangle, standard|
|Focal length||35 mm|
|Angle of view||63,1 deg|
|Minimum focusing distance||~0,3 m|
|Number of diaphragm blades||8|
|Auto focus type||manual focus|
|Lens Construction||12 elements / 10 groups / 1 aspherical lens|
|Filter diameter||77 mm|
|Available mounts||Canon, Four-thirds, Nikon, Pentax, Samsung NX, KM/Sony|
|Dimensions||111 x 83 mm|
|Weight||~660 g (for Canon)|
|Additional information||available for sale since February 2011|
Now available in the U.S. and sold under the Rokinon brand name, Get it now at:
Samyang is also the manufacturer of the Rokinon/Vivitar 85mm f/1.4 which I also planed to buy, except that I already have a EF 85mm F/1.8.
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm Ultra-Wide USM Lens Mini Review
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens Review
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di-II VC Review
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC Review Update
- Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 Mini Review
- Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Review
- Canon EF 70-200mm F/4 L IS USM
- Canon EF 70-210mm F4 Macro Review
- Canon EF 70-210mm F4 Macro Review Update
- Canon EF 70-210mm F/4 Low Light
- Canon EF 400mm F/5.6 L USM Lens Review
- Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II Prime Lens Review
- Tamron AF 60mm f/2.0 SP Macro Lens Review
- Canon EF 85mm F/1.8 USM Prime Lens Review
- Tamron AF 180mm f/3.5 Di SP Macro Lens
- Raynox DCR-250 Macro Lens Adapter Review
- Pro Optic Budget Auto Extention Tube Set
- It Was Better than Last Time – My Favorite shots from my recent baseball game
- Favorite Shots from the March 4, 2013 Varsity Softball Game
- Favorite Shots from the March 4, 2013 Junior’s Softball Game
- First Baseball Match
- First Softball Match I Shot- Feb 27, 2013
- Finalizing My Sites Backend and Optimization With Amazon Web Services (Cloudfront)
- Sigma DN Lens Bundle w/Sigma 19mm EX & 30mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens
- Some Photos from the Wrestling Tounament I Covered last Saturday