First Baseball Match
March 3, 2013
Here are some of the photos from last Friday’s(March 1, 2013) baseball game between Orange Park and Ridgeview. The Raiders won ending the game with a 1-0 in the 7th inning. This was my first time to cover a baseball game all I can say is it’s more difficult and challenging to shoot compare to football or basketball. Difficult in the sense that there isn’t much action to shoot. There were moments that I felt bored from were I was standing. But there were a few moments that is worth shooting. I used my EF 400mm F/5.6L for most part of the game because I was shooting from outside the field. I wanted to experiment, that’s why I did not shoot from the field and to find a good vantage point outside but in the end, I wish I shot from the field, while shooting from the outside has it’s advantages I got less keepers, there are plenty of obstacles and distractions outside the field, like the net that is hanging, the fence, and there are plenty of head popping in front of the lens.
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Super Telephoto
- Think Tank Lens Drop Belt Pouch for Standard Zoom Lenses, Small Primes and Teleconverters
- Think Tank Skin 50 V2.0 Belt Pouch
- Think Tank Pro Speed Belt V2.0, Padded Medium-Large Size Modulus Accessory Belt – Black
- Dual Camera Harness/Strap
- Please recheck your ID(s).
- If you are showing a private album, check that the "Retrieve Photos From" option is set to "User's Private Album" and that the Authorization Key is correct.