Sometimes it is nice to remove colors in a photograph. Like the photo above, I converted it to a black and white photo with a vintage feel using lightroom. Taking colors out can sometimes add drama and creativity to your photo. I created a Lightroom 4 preset based on the photo above and you can download it here for free. Just tweak it a little bit to match your tastes and the mood of your photo .
I created a Lightrom 4 Preset for the Luminance settings I applied to the photo on yesterday's posts and I'm making it available for everyone to use. You can apply it into your photos and see what happens, adjust the sliders to tweak.
This candid street photo a man using his mobile device was taken in the crowded streets of Chinatown in Washington D.C. This is what I love about street photography, the expressions on peoples faces are really priceless, let’s take for example that smile in his face, it tells a lot, he looks really happy maybe because he is looking at a photo sent to him by a friend or a family or maybe a funny text message, who knows?
This photograph was converted to black and white creamtone using Adobe Lightroom 3.41. You can download the lightroom preset for free below. Taken @17mm, ISO:200, aperture of F/6.3, and a shutter speed of 1/200.
Software I use to create and process this photograph:
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – I used Lightroom to manage and organized my photographs.
- Download the Lightroom Preset “Simply Light Creamtone” Here.
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm Ultra-Wide USM Lens Mini Review
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens Review
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di-II VC Review
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC Review Update
- Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 Mini Review
- Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Review
- Canon EF 70-200mm F/4 L IS USM
- Canon EF 70-210mm F4 Macro Review
- Canon EF 70-210mm F4 Macro Review Update
- Canon EF 70-210mm F/4 Low Light
- Canon EF 400mm F/5.6 L USM Lens Review
- Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II Prime Lens Review
- Tamron AF 60mm f/2.0 SP Macro Lens Review
- Canon EF 85mm F/1.8 USM Prime Lens Review
- Tamron AF 180mm f/3.5 Di SP Macro Lens
- Raynox DCR-250 Macro Lens Adapter Review
- Pro Optic Budget Auto Extention Tube Set
- It Was Better than Last Time – My Favorite shots from my recent baseball game
- Favorite Shots from the March 4, 2013 Varsity Softball Game
- Favorite Shots from the March 4, 2013 Junior’s Softball Game
- First Baseball Match
- First Softball Match I Shot- Feb 27, 2013
- Finalizing My Sites Backend and Optimization With Amazon Web Services (Cloudfront)
- Sigma DN Lens Bundle w/Sigma 19mm EX & 30mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens
- Some Photos from the Wrestling Tounament I Covered last Saturday