The Ever Increasing War on Photography
December 12, 2009
Photo By Photographer Padawan. Photography is not a crime.
Because of the ever increasing issue on the War Against Photography and Photographers, I have decided to compile the articles that were written by others about this issue:
- Who Started the War On Photography – By Scotte Bourne
- The War on Photography. By Bruce Schneier
- War On Photography
- Going Rogue in the War Against Photography
- DHS photography guidelines
- DOT Response to Photo Harrassment
- DOT on Photography
- Five things Photographers Should do When Confronted by Police
- The War Agaings Photographers a Panel Discussion (PDF)
- NYPD Officially Ends War Against Photography
- PIX-NIX OUTCRY WINS EASE-UP FROM NYPD
- Added Dec. 14, 2009 | British Journal of Photography | Met Police re-issues guidelines on use of anti-terrorism legislation on photographers
- Added Dec. 14, 2009 | Guardian | I’m a train spotter.
- Added Dec. 14, 2009 | Photo This and That | Cops & Togs
I will continously add more sources the moment I come accross them. If you have one or if you know one that isn’t in the list please let me know, so I can include it the list, or you can post it on as a comment below. Thanks.