Flowers – Learning HD Video with the Canon EOS 60D Day 1
March 22, 2011
This is gonna be awesome. Now that I have the Canon EOS 60d, I better start to learn how to shoot HD Video with it.
Here is a short clip taken with the Canon EOS 60D and EF 85mm F/1.8 and my manfrotto 680b monopod.
- Movie Exposure / Mode : Manual
- Sound Recording : Disable
- Moive rec. Size : 1920×1080 / 24fps
- Shutter Speed : 1/60
- Aperture : F/8
It turns out, that at 1/60, the video output is a little jittery compare to 1/50, as you can see in the video. Taken at 24fps.
- Canon EOS 60D 18 MP
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
- Manfrotto 680B Monopod (4-SCTN) – Replaces 680 (Black)
- Vanguard SBH-300 Large-Format Magnesium Alloy Ballhead with Two Onboard Bubble Levels
- Manfrotto 678 Monopod Universal Folding Base (Black)
- Transcend 8 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS8GSDHC10E
Feel free to comment, I appreciate any tip or suggestions you may have for me. I have a lot to learn